Let’s get acquainted…
I started in the real estate business in 2001, a career that has always intrigued me. I have lived in Alexandria since 1970. My knowledge of Alexandria and the surrounding lakes area is both personal and extensive.
Before making the transition into Real Estate sales, my professional background focused on Marketing and Development, which allowed me a solid relationship with the community as a whole. I continue with outside activities and balance work with volunteer activities. In 2007–08 I was named local “Realtor of the Year” which was exciting and humbling.
My goal is to provide valuable and knowledgeable service for all your Real Estate needs. Every call is critical because it involves peoples’ lives. In this era of technology, personal customer relation’s has not lost it’s value!
My goal is uncompromising service. In other words “good ol’ fashion” personal service. I treat my clients with respect, I educate them regarding the current market and I never leave them until their goal is completed and they’re satisfied. Good things happen for you, when you make good things happen for others! Referrals are the best compliment I can receive!
- Licensed as a real estate agent in 2001
- 2007–08 “Realtor of the Year”
- Member of National, State of Minnesota and Greater Alexandria Area Association of Realtors
- Board Member — Greater Alexandria Area Association of Realtors
- Continuing education that relates to real estate business.
- GAAAR President 2009-2010.
“Let me open the door for you!”